Sunday, June 13, 2010

Memories...so many to enjoy








I have been doing quite a bit of spring cleaning and taking advantage of the kids being out of school. I have gotten to do a few things for myself (I find that even what I do for myself is still for my kids or someone, but I still love doing it!) I have had fun going back through some fun memories of my kids. Boy things are so rushed and schedules are so busy that I don't have time to keep up with everything. I am trying to recommit to my blog, and writing things down. I find when I write it down, time slows and the memories don't merge together. I have to learn to breathe in and out, slow down and enjoy, which is completely out of my nature! I am always rushing to cram as much into an hour as I can. New habits is the theme of my summer. Here are some pictures I enjoyed of my kids...

3 comments:

  1. Dawn you are amazing at all of this! I was thinking wow she should do this for a living, then I realized...oh wait she does! Your family is so lucky to have you, and all that you do for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you are so kind to say that. I have fun doing it, although most everything I do for others, I end up doing out of the kindness of my heart, because I want them to have something special and something they would cherish. This is why I will never become wealthy from this talent, but will have a lifetime of special gifts to treasure! Your family is lucky to have you! I admire your patience and how sweet you are. I look up to you in so many ways! Thanks for keeping tabs on my blog posts. Even late at night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA! I am so glad you posted again =) I have been checking and checking and hoping for a post. When I was trying to decide whether to do a blog or not a friend told me she thought of it as a way to communicate; a way to post longer conversations and view points that friends might not normally be able to hold. So I am so glad you posted so I can catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete

Here is a "TWO CUTE" slide show of our twins...

The Twins are Two!!

Two Cute Slide Show

Slideshow

Music